Copy of International shipping: Important information for customers outside of the USMostlydead.com is dedicated to providing the best service with safe practices in these times of concern.
While much of the US is opening up and CDC recommendations are loosening, we are still remaining cautious.
All employees of Mostlydead.com have been vaccinated and we are maintaining heightened sanitation practices for the safety of everyone.
We have been taking extreme caution with all incoming packages. All packages are put aside in a quarantine area for at least 24 hours before being handled. This includes incoming product and returns.We are open and shipping Monday through Friday.
- Order by 12 noon (EST) M-F for same day ship out
- Delivery times may be effected by carrier enacted safe handling practices
- USPS 1st Class international shipments may be shipped by sea transport due to limited availability of air cargo space. This is causing 4 to 6+ weeks delay.
- DHL, FedEx & UPS Express shipments may delayed by 1 to 3 days to some locations in addition to normal transit times
Below statements may be affected by carrier safe handling policies and local / federal mandates:
COVID-19 Shipping Delays:Below are average times and may differ depending on destination, current safety policies and shipping port traffic.
- USPS First Class International: 6+ weeks for delivery
- USPS International Express: 1 to 2 weeks for delivery
- USPS Priority International: 2 to 3 weeks for delivery
- FedEx International / DHL Worldwide: 1 week to most areas for delivery
Undelivered packages are not considered lost until 3 months after shipping.
Many countries have imposed restrictions on international goods and / or are experiencing slow downs due to limited postal staff. Some basic information can be found here: US Postal Service International Service Disruptions
Please check with your local postal service for the most up to date information for your area.
Delivery and Customs Fees:
All customers outside of the USA are subject to product restrictions and additional Customs fees upon delivery.
All items exported are subject to local government tariffs, Customs, VAT and final carrier delivery fees. These fees vary from location to location and are due upon delivery. These fees can often exceed 30% of your order total and are not included in the shipping fees. Check with your local Customs authority for fees estimation
Certain items cannot be shipped outside of the United States. Props, tombstones, bulky items and items that contain flammable liquid will not be shipped outside of the US. Additional restrictions have been implemented due to COVID-19 and vary by country.
Many of these items are identified with the following notice: Important: (Item) ships to locations within the USA only.
These items are either not allowed to be shipped by air transport or are too bulky to ship using our shipping carriers or present cost restrictive logistical challenges.
If a restricted item is ordered and cannot be shipped to your location the item will be excluded from your parcel and refunded.
We offer 4 shipping methods to areas outside of the United States. Please take note of the details of each listed below. Some services are not available to all areas.
IMPORTANT: There may be final delivery fees imposed by carriers for Customs clearing. These fees are due upon delivery and are not included in the initial shipping cost.
- USPS First Class (2 to 4 weeks extended to 6 to 8 weeks due to COVID-19): Most economical, slowest, not guaranteed, customs fees may be due upon delivery.
- USPS Priority Mail International (About 10 days extended to 2 to 3 weeks due to COVID-19): Does not have Customs Broker and may take longer to clear, customs fees may be due upon delivery.
- DHL Express Worldwide (appears as "Worldwide" at checkout) (3 to 5 business days with some additional delays to some areas due to COVID-19): Preferred carrier for price, reliability and speed. Extra Customs Broker fees may apply upon delivery.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited (4 to 5 business days with some additional delays to some areas due to COVID-19): Most expensive, charges additional Customs Broker fees upon delivery