International shipping: Important information for customers outside of the US
We all need to do our part to carry the load and to keep spirits high. In an effort to keep the spirit of creativity and fun alive we are lowering our prices deeper than we ever have before.
- We are open and shipping Monday through Friday.
- Order by 12 noon (EST) M-F for same day ship out
- Delivery times may be effected by carrier enacted safe handling practices
- Out going international shipments may take extra time to clear customs
Below statements may be affected by carrier safe handling policies and local / federal mandates:
Delivery and Customs Fees:
All customers outside of the USA are subject to product restrictions and additional Customs fees upon delivery.
All items exported are subject to local government tariffs, Customs, VAT and final carrier delivery fees. These fees vary from location to location and are due upon delivery. These fees can often exceed 30% of your order total and are not included in the shipping fees. Check with your local Customs authority for fees estimation
Certain items cannot be shipped outside of the United States. Props, tombstones, bulky items and items that contain flammable liquid will not be shipped outside of the US.
These items are identified with the following notice: Important: (Item) ships to locations within the USA only.
These items are either not allowed to be shipped by air transport or are too bulky to ship using our shipping carriers or present cost restrictive logistical challenges.
If a restricted item is ordered and cannot be shipped to your location the item will be excluded from your parcel and refunded.
We offer 4 shipping methods to areas outside of the United States. Please take note of the details of each listed below. Some services are not available to all areas.
IMPORTANT: There may be final delivery fees imposed by carriers for Customs clearing. These fees are due upon delivery and are not included in the initial shipping cost.
- USPS First Class (2 to 4 weeks): Most economical, slowest, not guaranteed, customs fees may be due upon delivery.
- USPS Priority Mail International (About 10 days): Does not have customs broker fees and may take longer to clear. Required customs fees may be due upon delivery
- DHL Express Worldwide (3 to 6 business days): Preferred carrier for price, reliability and speed. Required customs fees and additional customs broker fees may apply upon delivery.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited (4 to 5 business days): Most expensive. Required customs fees and additional customs broker fees may apply upon delivery.