Hot Lips FX makeup prosthetic
Hot Lips is an unfortunate victim of a mean face ripping and freshly turned to the ranks of the undead.
Makekup and accessories not not included.
The package includes:
High quality foam latex appliances built specifically for the haunted house industry. These appliances are cast with a high quality foam latex used in the SFX industry. They are comfortable for long term application and wear while still allowing full facial expression.
ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE US MUST READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS NOTICE: CLICK HERE
One of the better partial-face latex prosthetics I've purchased. I even made the local newspaper! Bought another mask for this year!
It was great! loved the quality! Too bad it is too big for some women's faces! It was too big on my face and too big on my model's face, but we made it work and it looked good. So overall, i am satisfied and will be ordering in the future.
Love it! Very nice quality of a prosthetic. Majority of the time through around the lip area of applying list matches up with most of the people who I apply it to the nose holes are very good in doubt you can't cut them to size if you need to but I don't know that I would highly recommend this for a first prosthetic. Remember after applying it and removing it use non talc powder.
I needed my mask by the 26th of Oct. but it arrived on Monday the 28th. Paid the extra for fast shipping. Slightly disappointed. :(
Promptly received product. Pleased with quality of foam latex mask.
I used this mask for the first time last night working in a haunted forest, and I got to say this is a great mask. If applied well you won't have to scream or growl or whatever it is you do to scare guests. That being side that I like the mask, let me go on to the pro's and con's and to why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
-Stretches to fit faces well
-Good for jump scares and being just plain silent and creepy
- Material endured 5 hours of heavy use without falling apart (I expect it to last the month, but not sure if it will last longer)
- It sticks around the nose and the edges of the face very well
- Did not tear when I took it off (I applied it with latex)
- Is very difficult to get the mask to stick around your mouth and on the chin
- If you scare in away that causes you to sweat a lot, the mask will start to slip around the mouth
- Creme make ups DO NOT work very well on this mask, and is very difficult to make it blend with the skin. I suggest powders or air paints. In a pinch I caked mud on the outside of the mask and my face which helped it blend. But unless it is perfect stay out of the light!
- If you scream and move your jaw a lot while you scare, this sucker is not gonna stay around your mouth. Maybe it was me applying it with latex, but I am not sure. I will try it with Spirit Gum next time.
MostlyDead.com shipped the product almost immediately and came with a small vial and blood and a fake cricket. So that was a bonus. Great company.
TLDR: Over all it is a great mask and I would recommend it to anyone. Company is great to order from.